When you buy a domain name at Dan.com, you’re automatically covered by our unique Buyer Protection Program. Read more about how we keep you safe on our Trust and Security page.
Next to our secure domain ownership transfer process, we strictly monitor all transactions. If anything looks weird, we take immediate action. And if the seller doesn't deliver on their part of the deal, we refund you within 24 hours.
98% of all domain ownership transfers are completed within 24 hours. The seller first delivers the domain to us, then we send you your tailored transfer instructions. Need help? Our domain ownership transfer specialists will assist you at no additional cost.
Pay by bank wire and get a 1% discount or use one of the most popular payment options available through our payment processor, Adyen. Adyen is the payment platform of choice for many leading tech companies like Uber & eBay.
No matter what kind of domain you want to buy, we make the transfer simple and safe.Here’s how it works
Do you have a BBQ restaurant that sells quality craft beer? Or a food and drink blog and want to be a leading source? This domain is for you!
craftbeerandbbq.com is the perfect domain to build a BBQ restaurant or beer-loving blog.
6 reasons to buy this domain:
1. It has a .com extension (.com is more valuable than any other TLD).
2. The name is simple, relevant, and memorable.
3. It includes valuable and relevant keywords (People actually search for). That means it will be easier to get discovered online, drive traffic to your site, increase conversions, and boost revenue.
4. Craft brewer volume sales grew 8%, raising small and independent brewers' share of the U.S. beer market by volume to 13.1% since 2021.
Also, retail dollar sales of craft increased 21% to $26.8 billion. It now accounts for just under 27% of the $100 billion U.S. beer market. (Source: Brewers Association)
5. BBQ and beer-related sites are easy to market and have high traffic potential.
6. High potential to earn passive income with affiliate marketing and Ads. (Think of all the BBQ and beer topics you can cover)